Kristina "Ashley" Granger was raised in Orange, Texas. Ashley obtained an Associate of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Lamar State College-Orange
where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. She also attended Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political
Science with a minor in Criminal Justice.
Ashley then went on to attend Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, graduating with her Juris Doctor in 2015. During law school, she served on
the Jones Law Review, participated in both the moot court and trial advocacy programs, and won the 2013 National Championship at the Lone Star Classic
trial competition as well as Best Opening Statement. Ashley has been with the firm since 2013 and handles the BP Gulf Oil Spill Class Action Lawsuit. She
is married to Ryan Granger and they have one son, Braxyn.
- BP Gulf Oil Spill Class Action Lawsuit
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, J.D., 2015. Served as a member of the Jones Law Review.
Lamar State College, A.S. in Criminal Justice, 2009, Magna Cum Laude; Lamar University, B.A. in Political Science, Minor in Criminal Justice, 2012.
- State Bar of Alabama 2016
Achievements & Memberships
- Certification in Criminal Justice, Lamar State College
- Certification in Corrections, Lamar State College
- Certification in Forensic Science, Lamar State College
- Law Review, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
- Member of 2013 National Championship, Lone Star Moot Trial Competition
- Best Opening Argument, 2013 Lone Star Moot Trial Competition